On your entrepreneurial journey, you have to be a bit of everything. You’re the salesperson, the finance controller, the administrator, the customer service rep and the chief of marketing. It’s a long road to mastery and it’s easy to let some of these areas slip, especially your marketing! What can you focus on right now to grow and truly make an impact in your business?
Well, lucky for you we’re chatting to marketing strategist and seasoned entrepreneur, Mahdi Woodard! Mahdi teaches coaches and consultants how to use content to create communities and increase their cash flow through advanced content marketing strategies.
Today, he’s spilling all the tea on how he started making dollars in the DMs and how you can start implementing some tried and true methods to do it yourself too.
In today’s episode on content marketing we chat about:
- Mahdi’s story and how he got to where he is today
- Conducting market research for your business
- Marketing to Gen Z vs marketing to Millennials
- How can a brand attract a better audience opposed to a bigger audience
- How to know when to go from organic marketing to paid marketing
- Saying ‘no’ to opportunities that don’t align with you
- Platforms to maximise your impact and conversions
- Metrics to measure based on each phase of the customer journey
- What you should be doing to get your finances tight
- Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable and putting the work in
- Join my FREE Dropshipping Training
- This week’s Get Rich Read is Great By Choice by Jim Collins
- The Get Drunk Cocktail of the week is the Sidecar and Greygoose Gimlet
- Tap into the 100K Campaign
Connect with Mahdi Woodard
- Visit Mahdi’s website https://www.mahdiwoodard.com/
- Follow Mahdi on Instagram @MahdiWoodard
- Check out Madhi’s TikTok @MahdiWoodard
- Connect with Mahdi on LinkedIn
- Check out the 100K Campaign: https://www.100kcampaign.com/content/
Connect with Asia:
- Check out Absolutely Abston
- Check out the Life Luxe Academy
- Connect with me on Instagram @getrichorgetdrunktrying
- Check out my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on TikTok @getrichorgetdrunktrying
Thanks so much for tuning in! Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode and let’s continue this conversation over on Instagram @getrichorgetdrunktrying.