Are you wanting to attain financial freedom knowing you have enough money coming in from investments that you don’t have to go to work every day?
Financial Independence is a state of being in which you don’t have to work to pay your living expenses. You have the power to decide to retire or choose to work because you want to, not because you have to. But the fear and overwhelm of gambling your money away is holding you from being able to build your wealth.
Today, I am joined by the most requested Money Coach, Delyanne Barros. Delyanne teaches people about the power of investing and its ability to help reclaim their most precious resource, their time. She’s sharing her personal money journey of how she got herself out of $110,000 in student loan debts and why investing is the most powerful and passive way to build wealth even if you’re scared and overwhelmed by investing. She also shares her hottest tips on how you can simplify your investing and why the lazier you are in investing, the better investor you will be.
In today’s episode we chat about:
- Why traditional methods of management no longer work to new generations
- Shattering the biggest money and investing myths
- Why you should invest even if you have debt
- Why you don’t need a lot of money to invest
- Where to be investing your money
- Why index funds are not just a beginners game but a long term play
- What is the FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early) movement, how it works and the formula to help you determine your financial independence number so you can retire early
- How to monetize and leverage your income using your unique gifts
- How Delyanne launched her podcast, Diversifying with CNN
- Tips on how to leverage TikTok for your business
- Join my FREE Dropshipping Training
- This week’s Get Rich Read is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Get Drunk Cocktail of the week is an Old Fashion with a ginger twist, try this recipe
- Tap into Delyanne’s free, Invest for Independence Class
- Check out Delyanne’s course, Slay the Stock Market
Connect with Deylanne Barros
Delyanne Barros a Brazilian-born US Citizen, an ex-attorney, turned Money Coach on a mission to teach financial literacy, specifically on how to invest in financial markets to people of color. She believes many people in that community are left out of the conversation of investing and are taught to fear it. She wanted to change that narrative and show people that there’s another way. Leading her to launch Delyanne the Money Coach LLC, now a multi-six figure business with over 2,000 students enrolled in her Slay the Stock Market course.
- Visit Delyanne’s website
- Follow Delyanne on Instagram @delyannethemoneycoach
- Follow Delyanne on TikTok @delyannethemoneycoach
- Tune into Delyanne’s new podcast, Diversifying
Connect with Asia:
- Check out the Life Luxe Academy
- Connect with me on Instagram @getrichorgetdrunktrying
- Check out my YouTube Channel
Thanks so much for tuning in! Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode and let’s continue this conversation over on Instagram @getrichorgetdrunktrying.