Have you been thinking about how you can make your money work for you?
Achieving financial freedom is a goal for so many of us to make sure we have enough savings, investments and cash in our back pocket to be able to afford the lifestyle we want for ourselves and our family. But you need to have a solid plan to back it. It’s all about setting a strong foundation and putting the right structures in place so you can grow your money.
Today’s guest, I have my boy Marc Russell to help you get your budgeting business in order. Marc shares the biggest mistakes you may be making in your financial situation and how to find opportunities to increase your income. He also gives his strategies on how to set a solid foundation around your finances, what you need to know when it comes to taking the first steps towards investing and how you can start paying off your debts. It’s time you take a chance on yourself and take a chance on your future. Let’s change your money mindset!
In today’s episode we chat about:
- Marc’s inspiring rags to riches backstory of how he climbed up the wall street ladder
- How your money mindset may be holding you back and how you can shift your perspective to one of abundance
- Why the excuses you make surrounding money are actually keeping you stuck in a bad financial situation
- How to use your origin story to your advantage and monetize on your strengths
- Finding your why in business to be the driving force for motivation
- Why you will never be able to close the racial wealth gap as an employee and how starting a side hustle will give you ownership and equity
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded people who support your mission and vision
- Ways you can start increasing your income
- The importance of having a clear plan before your jump into investing
- Creating a foundational mindset before you start investing
- The value of investing over saving
- Join my FREE Dropshipping Training
- This week’s Get Rich Read is StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The Get Drunk Cocktail of the week is the old Gin and Tonic, try this recipe.
- Grab Marc’s One Dollar Budget Template
- Tap into Marc’s FREE Financially Bulletproof Checklist
Connect with Marc Russell:
Marc Ruseell is a foster child turned financial educator. Coming from a low-income family, he put himself through college and paid off $80,000 in debt after graduation. Marc spent much of his career at two of the largest institutions in the world where he consulted thousands of households on how to manage their money the right wat. Now, he is the owner and founder of Better Wallet, LLC, teaching people all around the world how to make money work for them.
Connect with Asia: